Chocolates, Chocolates and chocolates, so many options, brands in the market, you get confused if you are a chocolate lover, which one to buy which matches your expectations and taste without doing any harm to your health.
Benefits of Dark Chocolates: Try some imported Malaysian Dark Chocolates
1. Dark Chocolate is Very Nutritious. Good quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content is actually quite nutritious. Quality dark chocolate is rich in Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese and a few other minerals.
2. The fatty acid profile of cocoa and dark chocolate is excellent. The fats are mostly saturated and monounsaturated, with small amounts of polyunsaturates.
3. Dark Chocolate is a Powerful Source of Antioxidants
4. Dark Chocolate May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure
5. Dark Chocolate Raises HDL and Protects LDL Against Oxidation
6. Dark Chocolate May Lower The Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
7. Dark Chocolate May Protect Your Skin Against The Sun
8. Dark Chocolate May Improve Brain Function There is considerable evidence that cocoa can provide powerful health benefits, being especially protective against cardiovascular disease. But of course, this doesn’t mean people should go all out and consume lot of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square or two after dinner and try to really savor them. Nest time you buy dark chocolate,be aware that a lot of the chocolate on the market is crap. You need to choose quality stuff… organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content. Dark chocolates often contain some sugar, but the amounts are usually small and the darker the chocolate, the less sugar it will contain. There are of course other benefits to chocolate that I have not mentioned… such as the awesome taste of this Malaysian Dark Chocolate. Try this and let us know.